This page is for those who lost their homes or community assets (such as shops, halls, churches or theatres) in a natural disaster or other adverse circumstances and are in need of pro bono (free or reduced cost) assistance.
How to request assistance
- Go to our member directory below. We have 600 architecture and built environment firms willing to help.
- Note, that providers located closer to disaster zones may be unable to take on more work, whilst those in larger cities will likely be more available.
- Choose and contact directly one or more of our members, either by calling them or submitting the form on their listing page.
- Describe to them the details of your situation and the assistance required.
- They will assess your enquiry and explain your options: depending on your circumstances, the extent of pro bono assistance may vary, from simple advice to full service.
Alternatively, you may request a direct referral to an architect by calling 03 8620 3812 (ask for an Architects Assist representative).
If you are experiencing difficulty using this service, please get in touch directly with the AA convenor using this email form.