This page is for architects and other built environment professionals wishing to offer pro bono advice and services to those who lost their homes or community assets in a natural disaster or other adverse circumstances.
We encourage built outcomes that are
- architecturally considered,
- owner-builder friendly,
- resilient in natural disasters,
- built with sustainable materials,
- compact and spatially efficient,
To sign up, you must be:
- currently qualified/licensed to provide services in Australia,
- physically located in Australia.
- If you are a student or unlicensed graduate, please follow this link.
- If you are based overseas or otherwise don’t fit the criteria above, please read here.
- You may consider donating to Architects Donate, Australian Red Cross, fire services or other cause.
New member sign up
Signing up is a 2-step process:
- First, please register your user account,
- then create your public listing in your user Dashboard
Your listing in our directory will enable those seeking assistance to contact you directly. If you find yourself overwhelmed by enquiries as result of a nearby disaster, feel free to refer enquiries to a suitable colleague or simply temporarily remove your listing from the directory until you are able to receive new enquiries.
Thank you for your generosity!
If you are an existing member, you can manage your listings and profile in Dashboard.