This page is for registered architects willing to provide pro bono advice and possibly design and planning approval services to those who lost their homes or community assets in a natural disaster or other adverse circumstances and are in need of assistance.
We encourage design outcomes that are
- architecturally considered,
- owner-builder friendly,
- resilient in natural disasters,
- built with sustainable materials,
- compact and spatially efficient,
To sign up, you must be:
- a currently registered architect in Australia,
- physically located in Australia,
- have required professional insurance.
- If you are a student or graduate of architecture or related field, please follow this link.
- If you are based overseas or otherwise don’t fit the criteria above, please read here.
New member sign up
Signing up is a 2-step process:
- First, please register your user account,
- then create your public listing in your user Dashboard
Your listing in our directory will enable those seeking assistance to contact you directly. If you find yourself overwhelmed by enquiries as result of a nearby disaster, feel free to refer enquiries to a suitable colleague or simply temporarily remove your listing from the directory until you are able to receive new enquiries.
Thank you for your generosity!
If you are an existing member, you can manage your listings and profile in Dashboard.